barVolo is now hiring enthusiastic servers/bartenders that have a strong knowledge for craft beer and are passionate about craft beer culture. Our dynamic work environment requires our employees to actively participate and adapt to constant change and innovation.
The emerged revolution of craft beer is among us and is progressively becoming a permanent fixture in the alcohol beverage industry. Working at barVolo offers the opportunity to develop your knowledge of craft beer. With our constant rotating draught lines, complemented with our unique selection of bottle beers and in-house conditioned cask ales, we aim not only to educate but to inspire a passion for craft beer.
We are seeking people that have an energetic personality along with extensive experience in the serving industry. If you are looking to diversify your palate, now is the time to apply.
The serving/bartending position available at barVolo entails;
- Extensive beer, food, wine knowledge
- Professionalism in a work place with established guidelines
- High level of sanitation, cleanliness and food handling practice
- Completion Of Online Cicerone Beer Server Examination
- Creativity, passion and a strong attention to detail
- Open Availability for the spring/summer (3-4 shifts per week)
If you think you would be a good fit for our serving team, please e-mail your resume with a personalized cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications submitted without a personalized cover letter will not be considered.